How to block someone from a Facebook Page
If you are an admin of one of the Facebook fan pages or a business page on Facebook then you might have come across a situation where you need to block a person or a few of them from your Facebook page. Well, Facebook allows you to do that and here in this article we will share the same and let you know about how to block someone from a Facebook page?
If you own a Facebook page which represents you or your business then you might want that a few people should not be able to see or follow your Page so that they cannot access any information shared by you on your Facebook page. In order to prohibit people or other Pages from your Facebook page follow the method given below in the post.
Don’t Miss : How to see who views your Facebook profile
How to block someone from a Facebook Page ?
- Login to your Facebook Account(with the account which is admin of the Page)
- Go to your Page Timeline. Click on Settings present at top right corner of screen as shown in the image below.
- Under Settings, click on People and Other Pages from the menu which is there on left hand side.
- In order to block people who have liked your Page, Select “People Who Like This Page” which is selected by default.
- Click on the gear button in front of the person whom you want to ban from your Facebook business page.
- Select Ban From Page and click Confirm on the pop up dialog box which appears. Check Ban Permanently to ban the person permanently.
- Similarly to remove another Facebook page to access your Page then select Pages That Like This from the options presented when you click on . After that follow the same steps used for blocking people from your Facebook Page.
READ ALSO : How to block Candy Crush requests on Facebook
Using this you will be able to block a person from your Facebook Business Page. If you find any problems or other observations do share with us via comments!