Well if you are reading this, it is but obvious that you are irritated by Candy Crush invites on Facebook. It may also be because of some other game requests which you receive during the course of the day which irritate the hell out of you. What if we told you that you could block Candy Crush requests and other game or app requests on your Facebook account? We will share the procedure about how to block Candy Crush requests on Facebook in this article.
Don’t Miss : How to see who views your Facebook profile
How to Block Candy Crush requests on Facebook
Follow the steps below to block Candy Crush Saga invitations :
- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to Settings and Select Blocking on left hand side of the screen.
- Under Blocking screen, scroll down and come to Block Apps section.
- Enter the name of App you want to block, in this case Candy Crush. On typing candy a list will be populated select Candy Crush Saga from the list.
You have successfully blocked Candy Crush and you won’t get any further Candy Crush requests.
If a particular friend or a few friends sends a lot of application requests or invites then you can simply use the Block app invites from section on the same Blocking screen. Type in the name or names of those friends and you won’t receive any further game or application invites from those friends in future. This way you don’t even have to unfriend them in case you are completely exhausted being at the receiving end of those application requests.
If you want to confirm whether Candy Crush requests are blocked or not then follow the steps given below :
- Login to your Facebook account and go to Settings.
- Under Settings select Notifications
- In Notification Settings select “App requests and activity” under “What You Get Notified About” section
- Candy Crush Saga or the game/application which you blocked should not appear here.
If Candy Crush Saga doesn’t appear here then you have successfully blocked further Candy Crush requests.
Note : If you block Candy Crush requests you too won’t be able to send requests. Therefore, blocking feature is apt for users who do not play Candy Crush.
Don’t Miss :5 Most Interesting Facebook Facts
How to block Candy Crush requests on Facebook iPhone Application
To block Candy Crush requests from Facebook iPhone application follow the steps given below :
- Open Facebook application on your iPhone and select More Tab at bottom of the screen.
- Under More select Settings
- Under Settings tap on Notifications
- In Notification Settings select “Notifications from apps” under “What Notifications You Get”
- Uncheck Candy Crush or any other game/application you want to block or don’t want requests or invites from.
On doing this you have successfully blocked candy crush requests on Facebook from your iPhone application.
To block requests/invites from all applications/games select “Mobile Push” under “How you Get Notifications” in Notification Settings. Under Push Notifications uncheck Application Requests and Application invites.
With this you have blocked all Facebook games and applications invites and requests from Facebook iPhone application.
How to block Candy Crush requests on Facebook Android Application
In Facebook Android application there is no such feature to specifically block a Facebook game or application. However, you can block requests from all applications and games. In order to block all application requests in Facebook android application follow these simple steps :
- Open Facebook app on your android smartphone and select Settings
- Under Settings uncheck Application Requests
Using this method you can block Candy Crush requests and invites on Facebook android application.
Don’t Miss : How to view Private Facebook profiles
We wish that after following the steps mentioned in the article you came to know how to block Candy Crush requests on Facebook and Facebook iPhone and Android application. Do share via comments if you have any other methods to block candy crush requests.