If you are irritated by ads in browser and applications in your iPhone or iPad you can very well block them and stop them from appearing or loading. This will also help save a lot of wasted data as unecessary ads won’t load thus reducing data usage. This article will let you know about how to block ads in iPhone Apps and browser.
Block Ads in iPhone Apps and Browser
You can get rid of the disturbing ads while you are using and doing something useful inside an app or browser in some website and at the same time save a lot of data with the help of Adblock Mobile app. This app will stop the ads in apps as well as ads on sites in browser. Follow the steps given below in order to install and use the app :
- Open App Store App on you iPhone
- Go to search tab and type ad block in search box, Tap on search
- Adblock Mobile will the first app to appear in search result. Download and install the app
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, open it
- Press Get started on the start screen of the app followed by Next 3 times and at last Tap on Awesome
- You will see Adblock is Off, you need to turn it on in order to block ads in apps and sites on your iPhone/ iPad
- Tap on Enable Adblock which can be just below the status
- In the next screen it will guide you for the next step where it will install the configuration file, Tap on Okay, I got it
- Wait for a couple of seconds and you will see a screen which will have Install at top right corner. Tap on it.
- Enter your passcode on the next screen
- After entering the passcode, again tap on Install at top right corner of the screen
- Tap install from the option presented
- Tap on Done
Wait for a couple of seconds. With this you’re done and you have enabled Adblock.
Now you can open any application or any website in any browser on your iPhone or iPad and the ads won’t show up as they are blocked by the app you just installed above.
ALSO READ : How to download YouTube videos in iPhone
Disable blocking of Ads in iPhone/ iPad
You can anytime disable Adblock whenever you desire and start showing up ads again. To disable Adblock you can follow the steps below:
- Go to Setings
- Under Settings, select General
- Select Profile in General Settings
- Under Profile, tap on Enable Adblock
- Here you will find Delete Profile, tap on it and enter your passcode to disable Adblock and start showing up ads again in your iPhone/ iPad.
ALSO READ : How to block Ads on Google Chrome Browser
We wish that you were successfully able to block ads in apps as well as ads on sites on your iPhone and iPad. Let us know if you face any issues in comments section below.