iOS 11 rolled out globally a few days back and many might be comfortably enjoying its new features. But it’s not the same story for all the users. As always, there are issues while updating iOS on iPhone. It is no different this time around. If you are facing problems like stuck phone, failed update, data loss, stuck in recovery mode or others then we are going to provide you with a solution in this tutorial. So, let’s go ahead and see how to fix iOS 11 update issues.
PhoneRescue from iMobie is an ultimate solution really to help you fix any of the issues while upgrading to latest iOS. We already reviewed the software you can read it here. In the review, all the features of PhoneRescue are covered with the main focus on iPhone data recovery. So, you can follow it in case you have lost data while updating to iOS 11. For resolving other issues continue reading.
Fix iOS 11 Update Issues With PhoneRescue
1. Head over to iMobie’s official website to download it. The software is available for both Windows and Mac. It has a FREE trial version. So you can go ahead and try it out without spending a dime. Once you get the hang of it you will know whether to switch to Premium or not.
2. Open the software after it is installed on your computer. Read and follow the guidelines on the first screen to make sure it works properly. Click on I’m Ready to Start.
3. Next, connect your iOS device to PC/Mac via USB. For a failed update, stuck on Apple logo, recovery mode, continuous reboot loop issues click on iOS Repair Tools from the 4 available fixing option available at the top. Click on the right arrow button at the bottom right to proceed.
4. On the next window, you will see repair modes – Standard and Advanced. Select the one depending on the issues you’re facing. The use of modes is mentioned on the same screen and it is self-explanatory. Now, click on the right arrow button.
5. Follow the steps mentioned on this final screen to enter the recovery mode on iPhone. It asks you to disconnect the iPhone from the computer and turn it off. Next, while connecting the device to computer long press the Home button until you see the Apple logo. Continue pressing the Home button and release it once you see the iTunes logo and USB connection on the phone’s screen.
After the device has entered recovery mode let PhoneRescue fix the issues.
Using the iOS Repair Tools feature of PhoneRescue you can resolve almost any issue you come across. We hope that you were able to restore your device to normal. Drop a comment below if you face any further issues.