We receive emails every day that may be from known or unknown senders. But don’t you think it is always better to know something about the person you are dealing with before sending a new email or replying to email. LinkedIn is one of the best social networks when it comes to getting to know someone professionally. What if I told you that it is possible to look at someone’s LinkedIn profile from their email directly inside Gmail. Don’t want to use Gmail for this purpose? Well, you can even find LinkedIn profile by email without Gmail or on any browser. We have covered it all in this tutorial.
Find LinkedIn Profile By Email
Checking someone’s LinkedIn profile can be very helpful in getting insights of a particular person. You can then leverage this information while replying or reaching out to someone via email. Sounds good? So, let’s get started.
Find LinkedIn Profile For Email Inside Gmail
This method requires you to have a Chrome browser as we will be using one of the nifty Chrome extensions to get this done.
- Earlier known as Rapportive, now rebranded as Sales Navigator is the extension you need to add to your Chrome browser. You can get it from here.
- After you’ve added the extension, log in to your LinkedIn account and then open your Gmail account or reload the page if already opened.
- Now, when you open an email in Gmail, you’ll see an additional LinkedIn data column on the right side. It will show you the LinkedIn profile data linked to that email. If the email is not registered with LinkedIn then, of course, it won’t be able to show any details.
- The data shown includes profile overview, mutual connections and an option to view their LinkedIn profile directly from Gmail.
The best part is that you don’t have to navigate away from Gmail if all you want to know is the person’s industry, skill set or location. You have access to all of it inside the email itself.
Now, if you feel forced to use Gmail and Chrome browser just to find out the LinkedIn profile from email then don’t be. Follow the method below.
Get LinkedIn Profile From Email Without Gmail And Chrome
- Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- Visit LinkedIn Profile Finder online tool by using this link.
- Simply type the valid email id for which you wish to find the LinkedIn profile.
- Next, tap or click on Visit LinkedIn Profile.
That’s it. You will be able to see basic information about that LinkedIn profile on the next page and an option to visit their profile provided that email is registered with LinkedIn.
If you don’t want to use any app or tool then simply use the following URL.
You will need to copy the URL above and paste it into a new tab. After that, edit the email id at the end and replace it with the one for which you want to get the LinkedIn profile. Once done, hit Enter and Voila!
These were the ways you can use to find LinkedIn profile by email. You can make use of the one that suits you the best.
If you think this information was useful then don’t forget to share the article on social media.