You can download WhatsApp latest version using the Beta version of WhatsApp, but before that let me tell you what WhatsApp beta is and its benefits. Beta version is the version of the app/software available for testing to the limited users also called beta testers. By releasing the beta version into the market, the company tries to analyze whether the current beta version is stable or not. After they analyze the beta version and do the necessary changes, they release the final or the general version of it into the market for all the users. WhatsApp beta is the latest version of WhatsApp available for beta testers.
As you know, WhatsApp keeps coming with many changes, the team releases many beta versions into the market on regular intervals. They allow the limited number of users to test & install the beta version of WhatsApp on their device.
The major benefit of installing WhatsApp beta is to keep you updated with the latest WhatsApp features like new emojis, tagging feature, change in calling feature & other upcoming features.
Now, let’s get to the procedure of installing the Beta version of WhatsApp on your Android device.
How to Install WhatsApp Beta Version On Android
1) First of all, you need to open WhatsApp Play Store testing URL in your device browser.
2) Once the URL gets loaded, it might ask you for your Google account credentials (Gmail credentials) if you are not already logged in.
3) Once you logged in, all you have to do is look for the Become a tester button and tap on it.
4) Next, it will show you that “You are now a tester”. After this, you need to tap on “download it on Google Play” link shown in blue color in below picture.
5) It will navigate you to the Google Play Store to download the beta version of WhatsApp. To verify, whether the version is beta or not, just look at the name in play store it has “Beta” in brackets.
6) Now tap on Install button and enjoy the beta version of WhatsApp by using the latest features.
How to leave the Beta tester program
1) To leave the WhatsApp beta tester program, again open the WhatsApp beta version testing URL in your device browser.
2) Next, tap on “Leave the program” link as shown in the picture below and you will be no longer beta tester for WhatsApp Android.
This is how you can become WhatsApp Beta tester and download WhatsApp latest version, also how you can leave the program in just 2 steps.
You may also like the following WhatsApp tutorials.
We hope you were able to get the latest WhatsApp version on your Android after following this easy guide. Share it with your friends if you find it useful. If you have any queries, hit us in the comments.