There is no denying the fact that while browsing our Facebook news feed we come across intriguing videos every now and again. Unfortunately, there is no official option in Facebook app or website to save them on your device for viewing them later offline. That’s a shame! But don’t be disappointed as in this tutorial we will let you know how you can download Facebook videos on iPhone or iPad. If you are an Android user then you can follow this guide and on the website follow the steps given here to save Facebook videos.
There are multiple apps on the App Store that boast of downloading videos on the Facebook app. But not all of them work. After trying out a handful of apps I am recommending a couple of them here to get favorite videos on your iOS device. So, let’s get to it.
Download Facebook Videos on iPhone or iPad
App 1: FileMaster
You can use this app not only for saving Facebook videos but also downloading music on iPhone or sending music files on WhatsApp from an iOS device.
- To get started, install the FileMaster from the following link. It is a free app.
- Now, launch the Facebook app and go the desired video you wish to download.
- Tap on Share at the bottom right of the video and select Copy Link.
- Now, head over to FileMaster app. Tap on the Browser tab at the bottom row.
- Clear the default URL. Tap on the address bar in the browser and select Paste from the context menu. Hit Go.
- Select the video to Play it. The video will start playing. Tap on Done at the top left to come out of the Player.
- Now, the grayed out downloaded icon will be activated and animated at the same time. Tap on it.
- Give the desired name to the video and select Confirm.
The Facebook video will start downloading. You can view it anytime from the Filemaster app after it is downloaded. Similarly, you can save other Facebook videos to your iOS device.
Let’s have a look at the second good option now.
App 2: Documents 6
This is another good app to get Facebook videos on your iPhone which is also one of the best iOS File Manager apps.
- Install it from the App Store by searching or use the following link.
- Similar to what we did above, go to the Facebook video and copy its link.
- Open Documents 6 app and tap on the Browser icon at the bottom right.
- In this app, pasting the direct video link won’t work. So, you will have to open third party video downloading websites like keepvid.com or downvids.net.
- Open any one of them in the browser. In this case, I am using keepvid.com. Paste the video URL into the text field. Tap on Download.
- Finally, tap on Download against the video details followed by Done at the top right.
The video will start downloading. Once downloaded the video will appear in the downloaded folder on the Home screen in Documents tab.
So, these were two apps which make downloading Facebook videos easier than ever.
We hope you were able to download videos on Facebook from iPhone. Please share the tutorial on social media if you found it helpful.
Do you know of any other better method to save Facebook videos on an iOS device? Share with everyone in the comments.