As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
eBay is full of products that you can buy right now or somewhere in the future. And it’s common for people like me to keep browsing multiple products on eBay even though we have no intention of buying them any time soon. We do this out of curiosity or just to pass our time in office. However, this same addiction bites back when our recently viewed section is full of those same items we don’t really want to spend our money on.
So, in that situation, the best thing you can do is clear your recently viewed items on eBay. And the purpose of writing this article is to guide you through the process to do that.
Clear Recently Viewed Items On eBay
You can use either your smartphone or your desktop to follow the process.
1. First, open the eBay official website and login with your account if you aren’t already logged in.
2. Now, on your eBay homepage, you’ll see a few of Your Recently Viewed Items. Click on the See All option to get to the recently viewed page.
You can also navigate to the recently viewed page by opening your Account Settings through the downward arrow on the top left corner of the screen.
Then, you have to navigate to the Activity section and open the Recently Viewed tab.
3. Finally, you’ll see all your previously viewed items. Just click on the Clear all option to clear all your history.
4. Click on Confirm if you’re sure you want to clear all the items from your eBay account.
The benefit of clearing the items using the eBay mobile app is that you can select specific items to clear instead of clearing them all at once. Follow these steps to do so:
1. Start with launching the eBay mobile app on your smartphone.
2. As soon as you launch the app, you’ll see your recently viewed items on the home page. Tap on the SEE ALL option to see all the items at once.
3. On the next page, tap on the EDIT option just below the cart icon.
4. Now, if you want to clear some specific items from the list, then simply tap on their respective checkbox to select them. And when you’re done selecting them, just click on the delete icon at the top right corner of the screen.
5. On the other hand, if you want to clear all the recently viewed items, then tap on the SELECT ALL option. Afterwards, tap on the delete icon to get rid of all of them at once.
That’s it. Clearing recently viewed items on eBay was that easy. What’s truly convenient is that you can do this from the eBay mobile app or directly from its official website. Although, do remember to log in to your eBay account to be able to see the recently viewed items associated with it.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.