We all love our Android phones because of how user-friendly and simplified nature it has. But why we like Android more is because of “Google Play”. Google play has over massive useful applications to choose from and make your life easier. It depends upon your usage which Android apps you should have on your Android device.
Android developers have never let us down with their skills of making some really drool worthy applications. So let us explore some of the finest applications in the market that you must be having in your Android phone.
Best Free Android Apps
It is one of the best Android apps for maintaining your phone privacy. It is developed by DoMobile. It protects your personal contents, lock app, hides pictures and videos. You can hide your picture by simply selecting them from the gallery and moving them to the vault of applock. Your selected pictures will vanish from the gallery and only you will be able to access them with the password or pattern set by you.
It can also customize background, automatic lock at given time and location, prevent others from uninstalling the apps. Applock cannot be killed by task killer.
If you always get irritate while sharing some large data from another phone because of the amount of time it takes. Here’s the solution, download SHAREit app and get free from this irritation. This app will help you to transfer files of large size in a very less time without any network connection. Its transfer speed is extremely fast i.e. upto 20M/s which approximately 200 times faster than the Bluetooth speed. It has a cross platform sharing for mobile phones and tablets, Android and iOS and Windows phone and Windows XP/7/8.
You can transfer anything like photos, videos, contacts, apps and everything in SD card. You can also easily transfer and backup contacts, call logs, SMS message, MMS message, apps all types of file in SD card and even system setting from old phone to new one.
READ ALSO: 5 best Android Battery saving apps
It’s a great and powerful app to optimize performance. It makes our phone free from junk files and keeps our Android phone lighter and faster. In just one click it will clean your phone by removing unnecessary processes, cache files, temp files, empty folder, app left over and residual files.
It has no background service so it takes less memory and consumes less battery . It is also a RAM booster and it quickly analyzes the processes that are memory hungry, occupies CPU memory and drained our battery. In just one tap it boosts the memory. It’s size is 6.35 MB.
It is one of the best free apps for Android users. We all know about the effects of having a virus in your Android phones. The virus can harm your important files in the phone and also causes improper functioning of the phone. To avoid this problem you must have an antivirus and security app. It is a top rated mobile security app. It simply scan installed app, SD card content and new apps automatically and remove viruses if found any. It also has SMS/call filter and blocker. You can block the numbers of those with whom you don’t want to talk.
It also blocks spyware and malware infected links and even USSD number which has the ability to destroy your device memory. It also act as a network meter that is it keeps a check on incoming and outgoing data. It blocks hackers from getting in. You can also use its mobile phone locator features for locating your phone so as to find it and also you can control it and much more.
- Greenify is a really nice Android app. What it does is, it stays in the background and keeps an eye on every application most importantly on those which are not useful but still sucking up the battery. Once the analysis is over and given permission it will halt the targeted application until you do not give it permission to run it.
- In this way, you will be saving your precious battery life from those unwanted yet wanted applications (quite complicated). Though today’s phones come with power save mode and inbuilt battery saving applications but this application is on the next level.
6. Opera Max
- Yes, we understand the importance of the internet in your life and we also understand that it costs a lot. If you are totally fed up with your data pack getting over within minutes or your Wi-Fi bills going sky high then we have a true solution for you “opera max”.
- What this application does is it will reduce the size of photos videos and all the data you need. In short, this application will squeeze the size of your bills.
- We appreciate your passion for reading. So if you are a reading addict but are usually short of time and you choose to read that informative article later and then totally forget about it then we have good a very good application for you-“Pocket”. This is a really cool application which allows you to save article, text, videos, photos or anything you like on web for a later review. So that you can easily go through all the saved data on those long lazy trips or on a laid back Sunday. Isn’t it a good idea.
READ ALSO: 10 best Camera Apps
Your Android device must have these above listed Android apps which will ease up your life. All the above Android apps are free and its worth to give them a try. If you have some apps to share from your experience, do share with us via comments.