Everyone know that they can apply filters to the Instagram pictures and videos. But did you know that you can add different filters to multiple photos or videos in one Instagram post? Applying effects to each picture is not a tough task, the feature is provided by the Instagram itself and no third party apps are required to achieve the same.
The preloaded filters on Instagram App can give amazing effects to each of your pictures or videos. You cannot apply filters from the Instagram website using the browser. If you are a desktop user and you really want to apply the filters from PC then you can use BlueStacks.
Add Different Filters to Multiple Photos or Videos in One Instagram Post
The procedure to apply preloaded effects on multiple media files is same for iPhone and Android Instagram app. Follow the below steps to achieve the same.
1) Open the Instagram app on your device.
2) Tap on the ‘+’ icon available in the bottom menu.
3) Select multiple pictures and videos you want to upload. Once you select, click on the Next button at top right.
4) Now you will see a screen which will have different filters. But choosing anyone of them will add filters to all of the photos and videos.
5) In order to apply effects to individual image, tap on any one of the photos. This will open a new screen with all the filters.
6) Select the desired filter and then tap on Done option.
7) You will notice that the filter is applied to that specific picture. Similarly, you can select other pictures and videos one by one to apply filters and finally share on your Instagram profile.
This is how you can make an amazing collection of photos and videos in single Instagram post with different filters.
I hope this method helped you in applying effects to each of the pictures and videos. If you are facing any issue while adding filters on the Instagram post, do let me know via comments.