People using android smart phones face a major problem i.e. “Battery Drainage”. It’s very simple, in an Android smart phone (multi media) there are enormous features which keep draining the entire battery without you knowing it. So let’s dig in and find out some easiest ways to make your Android phone battery a true power house. Below are the tips to save Android battery life.
7 Best ways to boost Android Device Battery Life
1) Detect The Culprit: We usually do not care about the suspended apps that are minimized but not closed. But to fix this problem Android has a built in battery monitor. Go to Settings-> Click on Battery and now you will be able to detect the main culprit for the battery drainage.
2) Switch off The Vibration: Normally when our phone is on general mode we tend to keep the “ringtone + vibration” mode on. But if are running out of battery you can simply keep your phone on general “ringtone” mode without vibration as it will save up some extra battery.
3) Keep an Eye Signal Strength: Most of you must not be aware that keeping your mobile phone on “Search Network” setting also drains out a lot of battery. So if you are running out of battery please select “Select Automatically” to save phones battery. Go to Settings-> Mobile networks-> Select automatically.
4) Give That Smart Phone Some “Rest”: Yes it is called a smart phone but it does not need to be smart all the time especially when phones battery is about to die. Turn of all the smart features like air gesture smart scrolling etc. If you really need the functions on all the time then at least switch them of at the time of low battery.
5) Reduce Time Out Settings: Another very easy way to save your battery from drainage is reducing your time out session. Go to Settings-> Display-> Screen timeout and select the least time to save extra battery.
6) Lower Down Brightness And Go For Simple Background: We all love those fancy wallpapers but in time of need go for a simple black background as it can save up to “20% more” battery. You can also reduce the color brightness of the phone to avoid extra battery loss.
7) Quick Tip to Get Extra Boost: Remember do not wait for your phone to totally discharge as it will affect the battery life. Unlike NiCd batteries mobile phone lithium ion batteries are not designed for this method.
Hope these tips helped you to improve smartphone battery life. If you have some other tips to save Android battery life, then you can share with us via comments.