How to record iPhone screen activity without jailbreak on Windows
If you are an iOS user and want to record iPhone/iPad activity then this is the perfect place you want to be right now. Learn to record iPhone screen without jailbreak on Windows in this tutorial.
I wanted to record a tutorial for TechUntold YouTube channel which required my iPhone’s screen to be recorded. That is when I started looking out for ways to record iPhone screen activity with audio as without the instructions video tutorial won’t be so useful. It was no surprise that I found many ways to accomplish this but I will write about the method/software which I found ideal.
I call the software perfect because of the following reasons :
1. Free of cost.
2. No jailbreak is required to record iPhone screen if you use this software.
3. Easy and Quick Setup.
So let’s get to it and look at the procedure.
Record iPhone Screen : Windows
1. Download and Install Apowersoft Phone Manager on your Windows PC.
2. After completion of installation, open Phone Manager software and connect your iOS device using USB cable.
Note: Make sure your PC and iOS device are connected to the same WiFi network for this to work successfully.
3. Click on Tools and Select iOS Recorder. It will take a few minutes for iOS recorder to load.
4. Once iOS recorder loads, you have to click on it in order to open it.
5. Now, swipe up on your iOS device and bring up Control Center. Select AirPlay.
Airplay is an iOS feature which allows you to view your iOS device screen on Apple TV. Follow Airplay features on Apple Official website to know more about it.
6. On the next screen select Apowersoft and toggle the Mirroring to ON.
7. You will see your iPhone screen in Phone manager software on your PC. Click on Record icon at the top left corner.
Now you can go ahead and perform required steps on iOS device they will be recorded. Even your audio will be recorded. If you are using a microphone just take care to select it in Recording options.
You can find recording options by clicking on Menu and selecting Options as shown in the image below.
Select Audio Input as the Microphone and click Ok.
This software works for recording Android smartphones screen too.
These are pretty much the settings you need to make to get screen recording of iOS device with audio. We wish that you were able to make a quality video recording of your iOS device. Let us know which method do you use to record screen activity on your smartphone. Share it with your friends if you found this useful.