How to view Facebook Search History
Facebook now saves all the searches you perform on Facebook and make it visible for you also. You can always check what you have searched for on Facebook. If you were thinking that you have to check the browser history to view Facebook search history then this is not the case. Facebook itself provides this feature, you can check your searches from your Facebook account itself. That is what this article explains and on going through it you will definitely know about how to view Facebook search history and delete it if desired.
It shows your searches like friends you have searched in history, pages you have looked for, photos of someone and other similar activities. All these searches are saved in your Facebook account. So basically you can see everything you have searched on Facebook.
ALSO READ: How to see who viewed your Facebook profile
How to view Facebook search history
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Go to your profile, look for the View Activity log button and click on it.
- In Activity log section, on the left hand side you will see photos, likes and comments & below that a more option. Click on that as shown in the picture.
- At the bottom somewhere you will find a Search option. Click on it, and you will be able to see all the searches you have performed on Facebook.
- All the searches will be listed month wise and date wise also. Only you are able to see your search history on Facebook.
How to delete search history from Facebook (Activity log)
Whatever you have searched for on Facebook will not visible to others. However, if you still want to delete search history from Activity log, you easily can.
To remove a particular search, you can click on a button next to it as shown in the picture. Once you click on that button, it will pop down a delete option for you and after hitting the delete option that specific search will be removed from Facebook search history.
To clear all the searches you did on Facebook then you can look for the Clear Searches at the top. Once you click on that, your all searches will be cleared from Facebook. By this way you have permanently deleted Facebook search history.
Now you get to know how to view Facebook search history & also how to delete search history from Facebook. If you came across any issue while following the above steps, you can let us know your views via comments.