How to share Photos and Videos in WhatsApp
Share Photos and videos with your contacts in WhatsApp. Two methods shared in this article will allow you to send photos and videos to desired contact in WhatsApp on your iPhone and Android smartphone.
WhatsApp with more than 900 million users as of September 2015 has been one of favorite and most used app on every smartphone. Most of our conversations takes place on WhatsApp today. Photos, Videos and Audio are such an important part to make any conversation lively and interesting, and WhatsApp allows you to do that by a couple of ways which are mentioned below. Also, send multiple photos/vidoes at same time in WhatsApp.
Share Photos and Videos in WhatsApp
Method 1 : Inside WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp
- Select the desired chat/contact whom you want to send Photos/videos
- Tap on the share icon above the keyboard on left hand side as shown in image below
- Select Photo/Video Library
- Photos App will open, Select the desired photo. You may tap on + to send multiple photos/videos at once
- Once you select the desired Photo/Photos, tap on send at top right corner
The procedure is the same, only the icon is different which can be found at the top with attachment symbol as shown below. You may select Gallery, Photo, Video or Audio as desired.
After this the procedure is same as iPhone.
Method 2 : Without opening WhatsApp
- Open Photos App and select desired Album
- Tap on Select at top right corner and tap on desired Photo/Photos
- After that select Share icon at bottom left of the screen as shown below
- Tap on WhatsApp from the list of options
- WhatsApp will open, select the contact whom you want to send the photos/videos
- Open Gallery
- Select Photos/Videos as desired
- Select Photo as desired and tap on Share icon as shown below
- Tap on WhatsApp from the options presented
- WhatsApp will open, select the desired contact
With this mehtod you can send desired photo/photos to any contact from your iPhone and Android Phone without having to open WhatsApp.
However, it’s important to note that your Last Seen timestamp will change even though you share Photos/Videos using this method.
Don’t Miss : Send message without changing Last Seen in WhatsApp
These were the two methods which you can use to send Photo/Video or multiple Photos/Videos at the same time in WhatsApp from iPhone or Android smartphone. Do you know any other method? Do share in comments section below.