How to remotely log out of Facebook
You forgot to log out yourself from Facebook on another person computer, phone or tablet? No worry you can still log out of Facebook from that device without having that device with you. As Facebook is keeping itself in number 1 spot at online social networking, it also taking care of its users security. Facebook provides you the feature to remotely log out of Facebook. So the question might be going in your mind that how to remotely log out of Facebook on another computer, phone or tablet.
How to remotely log out of Facebook using Computer
If you are using computer system to log out of Facebook, then you are just few clicks away.
- Open your Facebook Account.
- Click on the top right side down arrow. It will pop down a list.
- Next, click on Settings, it will open Settings page for you.
- On left hand side you will see Security option, just click on it.
- Now you will have lot of Security options, look for “Where You’re Logged In” and click on Edit. It manages where you’re currently logged into Facebook. It shows you all the devices you have logged into.
- Next what you have to do is, click on the End Activity next to each devices it is showing. It will make you log out of Facebook from that particular device.
How to remotely log out of Facebook using Windows Phone
Windows Phone uses its browser to log out of Facebook even if you are using Facebook App on Windows phone. Follow the below given method:
- Open Facebook App on Windows Phones.
- Tap on wrench button located at top left side.
- Look for Settings option and click on it. It will navigate you to Settings screen.
- In Setting screen, tap on Privacy settings option. This will take you out of App and open the phone browser. If you are already logged into Facebook in phone browser then it will take you to settings page else you have to first login.
- In settings page, tap on Security. It will show you the option of Active Sessions, tap on it.
- Now you will be able to see all the active sessions including the Current session. Hit on close button next to the session you want to log out of Facebook.
How to remotely log out of Facebook using iPhone
Active sessions shows you all the devices and browsers that have been used to login to your account, which helps you to log out of Facebook. So in your iPhone how to view active sessions to log out of Facebook. Below is the procedure with pictures.
- Open Facebook app on iPhone.
- Tap on More (wrench icon) at bottom right. Now go to Account Settings-> Security.
- It will navigate you to Security Settings screen.
- Now click on Active Sessions, it will navigate you to a screen having all the active sessions means all the devices and browsers you have used to login to your account.
- As you can see all the devices and browsers listed. Look for the device or browser from which you want to log out, now tap on the close button next to each active session. This will make you log out of Facebook from that device or browser.
How to remotely log out of Facebook using Android Phone
You can use Android phone to log out of Facebook, below goes the procedure
- Open Facebook App in Android Phone
- Look for the wrench icon on top right corner and tap on it.
- Now tap on Account Settings under HELP & SETTINGS, it will take you to account settings screen.
- In Account settings screen, look for Active Sessions and click on it.
- Active Session will list out all the sessions in which you are active. In the list, find the device or browser form which you want out log out of Facebook and tap on close button next to it.
We explained you all the ways of How to remotely log out of Facebook from any computer, phone or tablet using PC or phone. This procedure can also help you to check where you are currently logged into Facebook.