How to change Google Background Image
As Google is the default search engine homepage in Google Chrome browser, you can make the homepage more stylish by changing the background image of Google Chrome and personalizing it more. Yes, you can get rid of the white background of Google search page and can change Google background image with the help of extensions, where you can upload your own image or can give an image URL directly.
Steps to change Google Background Image
This method will change your Google homepage totally. This method works only for Google search engine and not for Yahoo and other search engine sites.
1) Open Google Chrome Web Store site.
2) Look for the search box and type in “Google Custom Background”. A list of different sections like Apps, Extensions and Themes will appear.
3) Under Extension Section you will find a Google Custom Background extension. Click on that extension to open it.
4) Just go through about the extension and click on blue colored +Free button to add it.
5) It will ask for the confirmation, click on the Add button and it will download a file to your system and automatically apply an image on background of Google homepage.
RELATED: How to change Google Chrome Theme
Customize Google Homepage
You can add multiple images and can set them to appear in random or any of the popular image. You can personalize Google search page by hiding a lucky button, Google+, Footer and many other features on Google search page. You can even hide the search box of Google search engine, however it will let you type your search query in the search box place but the box will be invisible. Other such customization can be done on Google search page.
Hope your Google search page is looking more stylish and different now. Not only background image, this extension also customized the Google Homepage. Hope you liked the article, share your thoughts with us.